Life Moves Pretty Fast Sometimes

So my life is going SOO fast, I feel like Monday starts and before I got to sleep it's already Friday. Not that I'm complaining that the work week goes by fast, I just can't believe that it does! Exciting.

Thursday was a pretty sweet day! Work went well. We had to go to Battle Creek all day for meetings and I had to see what was wrong with this wiper switch. So that took up the whole day. When I got home I decided that I was going to buy the computer I've been looking at and contemplating about. So I got it. I got a MacBook Pro. I know, I've NEVER been a Mac person. But I had good reasons, in college ALL the programs that I had to use were PC based programs that I couldn't run on a Mac, so I didn't spend the money and get a Mac. But now that I don't have to use all that software, I can have a mac for leisurely fun! haha

It's really nice and I"m still getting used to it, but for the most part it's pretty easy. I got a sweet green case for it too! :) Woo

Friday was long at work, but only because I was looking forward to getting out and playing with my computer and then going out for the night. After I got home I got ready to go out with Tony to his friend Corey's house. It was a successful night! :)

Saturday I felt pretty crappy all day. Dunno why? We mostly just hung out at my house and watched TV and played with out Macs. It's cool.

Now today was fun. I went to this consignment shop to look for some nice work shirts... ended up with 5 shirts, a wallet and a Coach Purse. SOO exciting.

So It's been a good weekend. Now I am getting pumped up for another work week. I have to give a presentation on Tuesday to Toyota Technical Center about a Rear HVAC part that my team is working on with the Switch Group. Should be interesting. I"m a little nervous, but sort of excited too.

I will write later.
sig

0 comments: